Mammoth Microbes Organic Bloom Booster | Hydroponic Nutrient (1 Litre -1000ml) | University Developed and Growers ApprovedRegular price $194.99 Save $-194.99
Brand: Mammoth P
- ORGANICALLY DERIVED MICROBIAL INOCULANT: Utilizing natural beneficial soil bacteria and microorganisms to liberate phosphorus and plant nutrients. This results in more efficient use of fertilizer and soil nutrients by plants to maximize bud growth, increase yield, and enhance plant health.
- UNIVERSITY TESTED AND DEVELOPED: MAMMOTH P Bloom Booster was developed by Growcentias founders at a leading US university using next-generation technology. Rigorously tested by Colorado growers, and proven to increase plant growth by independent labs.
- CONTAINS BENEFICIAL BACTERIA: Beneficial bacteria act like micro bioreactors! Live microbes release bound phosphorus in soil and other growing media 30x better than the average soil and continually produce enzymes that release nutrients reducing the need for a separate enzyme additive.
- GROW BIGGER BUDS WITH P: A microbial biostimulant that unlocks and converts phosphorus into soluble forms for plants to easily take up through their roots. Increased levels of phosphorus keep internodes shorter and focuses energy on bud production. 16% increased average yield. 6% increased stem strength.
- SAFE FOR USE IN SOIL, SOILLESS AND HYDROPONIC SYSTEMS: Great to use in soil, coco, rockwool, hydroponic systems, and any growing media. Fully compatible for use for use as supplement in any plant fertilizer program.
Publisher: Grow Centia
Details: Not your average microbe. What makes MAMMOTH Microbes different? No.1 Nutrient cycling process Our development platform focuses on nutrient cycling processes to release soil P and micronutrients from bound forms, thus improving nutrient availability to plants. No.2 High-throughput platform Our high-throughput platform allows us to select soil microorganisms at the community level in hydroponic environments which enables these bacteria to work equally well in soil, soilless, and recirculating hydroponic systems. No.3 Directed Phenotyping Our directed microbial phenotyping platform coupled with cutting-edge high-throughput molecular techniques is highly effective. Many competitor products use a non-directed approach by simply mixing microbes, which results in a microbial concoction of unknown provenance or functionality. No other microbe is like a MAMMOTH Microbe. We take no short cuts. Before releasing a product, we extensively test all our products in the lab, greenhouse, and field to ensure efficacy. New products will only be released if they meet our stringent standards.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 5.2 x 2.5 inches